Temple Aron HaKodesh Core Beliefs
We believe the Bible to be the complete Word of Adonai.
- That the 66 books of the Old and New Testaments were inspired by the Spirit of Adonai as originally written.
- That the Bible is the final authority in all matters of faith and conduct (2 Timothty 3:16).
That God is Echad, as declared in the Shema (Deuteronomy 6:4), a “united one” or a “compound unity” eternally existent as expressed in Isaiah 48:16-17.
We believe in the Deity of Yeshua HaMashiach (Jesus, the Messiah), that He is the “Seed of the woman” promised by God in Genesis 3:15, and that His virgin birth was to be a sign to Israel of His Messiahship as stated in Isaiah 7:14.
Ruach HaKodesh (The Holy Spirit)
We believe in the absolute and essential deity, and in the personality of Ruach HaKodesh.
- Who convinces of sin, righteousness and judgment.
- Who regenerates, indwells, seals, sanctifies, illuminates and comforts those who believe in Yeshua HaMashiach.
- Who immerses believers through salvation into the Body of Yeshua and bestows upon them His gifts.
We believe that salvation is by faith through the sovereign grace of Adonai.
- That the only means of being cleansed from sin is grace, through faith in the shed sacrificial blood of Yeshua HaMashiach and that regeneration by the Spirit of God is absolutely essential for personal salvation (Leviticus 17:11, Ephesians 2:8).